Istanbul is the major attraction for investors and expats from all over the globe. Its ever-growing infrastructural and commercial features are drawing attention from real estate enthusiasts. This global city offers many attractive features for property investors. If you are looking to invest in real estate that offers promising returns and a peaceful lifestyle, Istanbul can be the best bet.
Our real estate expert team explains the top things to know before choosing real estate in Istanbul. Thus, if you are looking for buying a property in Turkey or wish to invest in apartments in Istanbul, you landed in the best place.
Move on to know more about what our expert team says what you should know about investing in Turkey real estate:Why invest in Turkey’s real estate?
Real estate investment is a big decision. Hence, when choosing to purchase apartments in Turkey, get clarity first on what makes you invest in apartments in Turkey.
- Do you want to migrate to Turkey for business and career needs?
- Are you planning to invest in a relaxing summer vacation house?
- Is obtaining Turkish property by investing in real estate your agenda?
- Do you wish to invest for the short term or looking for future investment needs for your children?
Which location to choose for purchasing an apartment in Istanbul?
Istanbul is a global city. It is huge in area and contains all ranges of neighborhoods ranging from lavish areas to economic places, suburbs to commercial spaces. It can be a wise idea to visit the city first to obtain an understanding of its facilities and infrastructure in various areas to decide which location to finalize for purchasing an apartment.
- Are you looking for apartments nearby the workplace or want to relax in the solitude of the outskirts?
- Do you want to enjoy the sea view or prefer mountainous surroundings?
- Are you on a pressing budget or can afford to own your dream property or apartments in Istanbul?
Some of the best locations in Istanbul to choose a property from are:
- For modern homes in the lavish budget – Eyup, Kadikoy, Bomonti, Fikirtepe
- For serene ambiance apartments – Bahcesehir
- For affordable homes and assured rental income – Suburbs of Beylikduzu and Esenyurt, Kagithane, Gaziomanpasa.
- For a home amidst landmarks and business areas – Besiktas
Istanbul is a city at the heart of two seas. Various aspects such as title clearance, the resistance of the structure to the earthquake, any legal issue around the property in case you are purchasing a used property, etc should be checked without amiss.
That said, purchasing apartments is a deep subject where expert help always pays off in the long run. Choose an experienced real estate developer in Istanbul and take guidance on finalizing location as per your needs.What type of property should you choose in Istanbul?
Istanbul is fast growing in its real estate and infrastructure. The city offers lavish villas facing the sea, quiet independent homes in green areas, and budget apartments in the suburbs. Hence, obtain clarity on what type of property to invest in the city.
Purchasing a home can be a dream for everyone and involves many aspects to work on before finalizing the type of home. Vacation home, family houses, big lavish apartments suited for big families, and living spaces just not far away from work – Istanbul has all types of property available. Take the help of a real estate expert for more guidance.What are the legal aspects to consider while purchasing real estate in Turkey?
Turkey allows foreigners to purchase and invest in real estate for obtaining citizenship. It is good to get confirmation if your country allows you to invest in the same. Get in touch with your embassy for any doubts related to investing in real estate in Turkey.
It also helps to visit The Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs home page to understand all the rules and regulations involved in purchasing an apartment in Istanbul. If there are any clarifications needed, consult an expert real estate agent who could help you provide guidance involving all legal aspects about investing in Turkey real estate.